Each In-Home Personal Training Package Includes:
- A fitness program tailored to your needs and designed with smart goal-setting in mind
- Fitness assessments at the beginning and periodically throughout your program
- Weekly check-ins from your trainer to ensure motivation
- A monthly check-in email from the entire training team
- An inspiring newsletter from The L Trainer team with a note from our founder, Camille Eroy-Reveles
- Access to other wellness resources
- A referral-based rewards program
Individual Personal Training
Working one-on-one with The L Trainer is the most-effective way to keep your fitness on track. Our clients have a variety of goals: staying healthy during pregnancy, returning from an injury, sport-specific goals, or even learning new exercise techniques with more guided instruction. The L Trainers are certified in several training-specific continuing education credits ranging from kettle bells, pre- and post-natal, and post-rehab for various injuries (shoulders, spine, knee, etc.). If you are interested in a personal training program with us, please click here!
One of our specialties is working with couples or friends that are adopting new habits and starting a fitness program together. We find that the supportive nature of partner training combined with the expertise of a is highly successful in clients reaching their goals. For more information on teaming up with a friend or partner for personal training, please click here!
Medical Fitness Training
Many chronic medical conditions can be effectively managed, controlled, and treated with exercise. The L Trainer forges a safe bridge from medical treatment to daily function or even athletic performance.
- We work with you following treatment and sometimes during treatment for illness, chronic disease, musculoskeletal injury and/or disabilities.
- We work with your healthcare provider to make sure that your exercise program is safe for you.
- We assist in carrying out instructions of the healthcare provider while providing you with support and guidance.
For more information on training safely, please click here!